Warrior Cat Prophecy's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat Prophecy's

The Hidden Prophecy- Coming Soon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Big Bad Wolf
Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:34 pm by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 |
Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:51 pm by Guest

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» 'Souls RPG
Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:45 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Story - Page 2 Vqhe9j
Affiliates

Quick Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Quick Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well you just basiclly make a quick funny story.
Ex: last night I went to the movies alone and acedently farted loud
Ex2: and he got kicked out
(Its a easy way to score more posts) and u add to peoples post..

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:25 pm

a strengthen herb! Now he's as strong as an....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 am

Egg. But then he somehow got superpowers that were known as...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Flying and shape-shifting into small animals, then when he found his powers he..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Used them only for good of the kind. But he wasn't careful with his powers and he ended up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:57 pm

turning into a chair and he could never turn back to a animal......Once upon a time a fox...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm

froze into an popsicle. But he got unfrozen by the summer sun, now the fox is always playing with....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Balls of yarn. But somehow the fox got tangled up in the yarn that was caused by...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:00 pm

a distraction. So the fox got angry with the distraction and so he wanted to do something about it so he...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:23 am

The fox screamed at a lamppost, and somehow he untangled himself. Bored, he then decided to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 am

Go hunting for fish. But he fell and tripped over a rock and found out he saw this golden...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:53 pm

eagle? and he followed it to a beautiful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:55 am

Land that was really large and very relaxing. He decided to stay here and he met a friend named...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

(Hoole because Hoole is awesome

()_()
(o.o)
(u u)*
U U
<-Bunny or something....)

--------------------------------------
Bob...the bear, who loved to eat honey. One day Bob and the fox named....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Jerry went into a very deep den that was very dark and it was filled with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 pm

candy corn! Jerry and Bob where very excited because it was almost...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Halloween. They really liked to trick-or-treat at friends houses and they loved to dress up as...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:12 pm

a vampire and a monster? All this candy would be....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Very delicious. Once they got enough, they would use the candy to play a little Halloween game called...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 am

trick or treat. All the little animals would come out dressed in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:01 am

costumes and celebrate the devils b-day! muhahaha! xD but most people just did it for fun not for mr.mean so they went door to door getting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:28 am

A whole lot of candy. So they went and got lost in a graveyard and found freeky things that were...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:58 pm

scarey to them and then they went into a huanted house and..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:13 am

Saw scary things that made them jump but they were not going to run out like scaredy cats because they had a...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:31 pm

gf/bf with them and they didnt want to get imbarrest so they just..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Went with the flow and walked through the haunted house. They finally found something they can use which was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Story   Quick Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Story
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cat Prophecy's :: Games-
Jump to: